London-based drivers can now get their TfL FixiCover Shield installed professionally
How does the installation service work?Follow these steps to get your screen installed professionally:
- Go to the FixiCover TfL Shield product page on our online store and choose the “professional installation” add-on.
- The shipping cost will be removed and replaced with an installation fee.
- Proceed to checkout and place the order.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email requesting you to book a date and time for your installation.
- Click on the button in the email and choose a time and location that works for you.
- Go to the chosen installation location at the reserved time to pick-up your FixiCover TfL Shield and get it installed by our experts.
Currently, we are offering our installation service at two London-based locations.
Installation times and slots
Our installation locations are open every weekday from 9.30am to 6pm GMT. Please choose a date and time in the email you receive after ordering.
To get your screen installed professionally, you must order the product on our online store and choose the installation service add-on. You must equally pre-book a date and time prior to arriving at one of the installation locations.
How much does the installation service cost?
The installation service costs €19.99 ex. VAT. The installation service replaces the usual shipping fee as the product will now be picked up at the time of the installation.
Is this service available for all Driver Bubble™ products?
The installation service is only available for the FixiCover TfL Shield for customers and drivers based in London, or that can access one of the installation locations.
About Driver Bubble™
The Driver Bubble™ is a simple, intuitive screen that fits into most vehicles and helps shield passengers and drivers alike. Born out of Amsterdam, the company designs and builds protective screens for the global taxi, rideshare and transportation industry.